Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When Will Google Update The Page Rank Of Older Sites?
04-19-2015, 12:54 AM
Big Grin When Will Google Update The Page Rank Of Older Sites?
There has been another page rank upgrade within the last few couple of months but it seems as if this has only affected sites which previously had a rank of zero. The problem lots of people are asking is when will google update the page rank of all of the other websites which previously showed a page rank?

That latest update appears to be nearly the same as the prior pr update when the older websites were also perhaps not updated. When reading on various web sites about other webmasters thoughts on this current trend, I've found several reasons as to why this could possibly be happening. In the event people desire to identify further on mary morrissey article, there are many online resources people should pursue.

Over the last couple of years there have been a serious many link change programs which have been created. That have proven to be well-accepted but are frowned upon by google as the people who enter these programs are in a way cheating to access the top. Many people understand the importance of backward links and these link exchange programs make it super easy to obtain them. In clearly states yet in the google directions that webmasters shouldn't take part in these link exchange programs. Webmasters who still go ahead are at risk at having their site or web sites banned.

The issue could be that it is very hard for search engines like google to ascertain which links that each site gets are from these link trades and which links are valid links and real real. To read additional information, please consider having a glance at: division. It's possible that google is near to getting a method for this issue and is slowing any page rank revisions on older sites until all the finishing touches are finished. To read more, we understand you glance at: go. My advice should be to never take part in any of these link exchange programs and that in the event that you are currently in a single, to turn out of it when possible.

There are numerous legitimate ways of promoting a website including via creating articles and by having good material which will encourage other webmasters to want to link to your site.

I have to mention that for somebody like myself who works very hard to promote my own internet sites, that it is very frustrating not to manage to see the changes in the page rank, as when I see my sites rise in page rank it gives me only a little increase and shows me that I am still doing the proper things. In ways it will not really matter however as I am in a position to see my internet sites have higher rankings in the search engines, this itself obviously will be the most critical point. It is also a positive thing that google are trying to prevent individuals who are trying to cheat their solution to the top, that's of course if this is the real reason why there has not been a full page list update for many time..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply