Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michael Cheneys Ad-sense Films A Review
11-22-2015, 06:17 AM
Big Grin Michael Cheneys Ad-sense Films A Review
I have to acknowledge Im a fan of Michael Cheney. So he's a significant feature contact me prejudiced, but firstly, the person is British. Subsequently, h-e knows what hes making money of the web and talking about when it comes to Adsense. His latest venture is Michael Cheneys top 500 where he has bought 500 key-words on his site for at least $50 a pop. Yes, thats at the least $25,000 US Dollars for one site of one website. Now that is master. I wish I had the name to achieve that.

I used his Ad-sense movies, and the guidance they contain is organized, important and useful. I've applied nearly all his a few ideas, except where I'd to place my hand in my pocket and spend for a web service where there was a small edition for free! And yes, my Adsense earnings have risen. Im most certainly not in the league of a huge selection of dollars per day, but the site is paying for it-self and all the characteristics for the members, including the paid for the machine and chat-room ($500) fees.

A summary of Cheneys guidance is as follows.

1. Think like Google. Google does seek. Research is the foundation with their business. The reason why they are the most popular se on the net is that they're the best at finding what you want. Ad-sense is a means of targeting traffic based on material, so you have to make your website easy to navigate, useful to people. Google don't only research a complete load of keywords or spam. So think like Google, be in advance, be honest and write a great website.

2. Find your key-words. Find the right niche and the right market. Pick anything youre interested in. On top of that some thing youre passionate about. Use methods like Overtures Inventory keyword software to determine who's looking for what on the web. Then discover the market utilizing the wordtracker instrument, that may let you know who's competing for certain words on the web and the potential for those keywords. To read more, please peep at: michael doven articles.

3. Produce your site, concentrating on ability to steer and getting good content-in. Write it yourself. Get free articles online. Get your website visitors to contribute articles. If you think you know anything, you will seemingly hate to check up about soundcloud.com/michael-doven. Make the content useful and relevant to your visitors. For those who have money pay people to create. Put up a blog. Make the content relevant and of good use.

4. Choose your ads from Google. Choose the right structure. Put your advertisements in the centre of the site. Put your content on the right hand side or the left hand side. Put your full allowance of ads on each page. Thats an adlink, and three blocks of advertisements. Put pictures above or alongside your adverts. Choose related images that you will find with royalty free searches.

5. Ensure that your ads dont seem like ads. Make the back ground color just like your site. Remove boundaries. Combine your ads in the torso of the site without wanting to disguise them.

6. Sign up for everything Google can provide you. Learn About Michael Doven Page is a provocative online database for new info about why to see about it. Thats referrals, products and services, and sign-up to Ad-sense. Use it every page.

7. Test and track your websites. Use Googles programs choice in Adsense or find other tracking instruments. Then examine the page, should you discover a page or a station has a low click-through rate, or low page impressions. Is it running most of the ads in the best place? Take to moving the ads around, the format of the page, the content of the page.

8. Re-invest some profit back in the website.

9. Find high paying keywords. Make information around these keywords. Some individuals are spending up to $40 per-click! Get yourself a piece of that by choosing the high-paying key words.

1-0. Take a look at Googles Adsense sources and forums throughout the web. Plenty of useful information and advice and ideas can be found.

These are the fundamentals. But, the videos get into significantly more depth and discuss techniques and methods and sites on his videos. Are they of use? Yes. I applied my click-through and almost all his advice increased, and my income went up. The expense of Cheneys video has taken care of it-self. My site isnt however a high-traffic site, and makes about 5,000 page views each day. So for me the problem is to make it a 50,000 page-a-day site, but at least my ads are doing what they are intended to do, and I am continually improving them and putting more and more information to the site.

Cheneys movies are at http://www.adsense-videos.com/. We learned about sponsor by searching books in the library.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply